Friday 14 November 2014

Balsamic Dressing



I have been using this recipe for a very long time. It tastes really good when put together with some fresh crunchy salad. It is healthy and less fattening compared to other dressings. This dressing is my saving grace on days when I feel that I needed to cut down on my calories and carbo. You can actually make more and keep in the fridge for later use like what I always do.



The following measurements provided is just a guide. Feel free to add or reduce any of the ingredients to suit your taste.

Ingredients

3 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp dijon mustard
2 tsp honey
3 cloves garlic, grated finely
6 tsp olive oil

Instruction

Add all ingredients, except olive oil in a bowl. Whisk mixture together until well combined. Gradually add olive oil. Whisk until emulsified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your dropping by to The Informal Chef. If you like what you have read and would like to SHARE this with your friends, kindly click on those little buttons available on top. I am also available in the following social medias:

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/theinformalchef
PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/christineyong74/
BLOGGER: theinformalchef.blogspot.com

Add "like" in FACEBOOK, "follow" in PINTEREST, or add your email to my BLOGGER's e-mail or RSS feed to keep abreast with my latest postings.

Look forward to your comments. Cheers!